Add to Technorati Favorites

Sheleg Al Iri-Snow on My Town

I watched the news on TV and internet, and when I knew it was snowing in Jerusalem and the North, I grabbed my keys and my camera, hopped in the car, and went there! Drove through pelting rain, hail, fierce winds, up into the mountains, absolutely SURE that I wouldn't see any snow. But as I rounded the last curve to Ein Kerem, I could see white!

But I wanted to see it on the Old City, so into town I went. The snow had been about 4 inches thick, but by the time I got there was turning to heavy slush. Messy, and the roads were bad even by Columbus standards, but I made it, and on the way caught a few pictures. Made my way to the Goldman Promenade, to see what I could of the old city and the mosques.

I'm generally a bad photographer, but I have some good software, and I think the results were pretty good!

No comments: